Collection and use of personal data
2. The administrator is not obliged to appoint a Personal Data Inspector. If such an obligation arises in the future - we will inform you immediately.
Purposes of processing personal data
2. The data controller processes Personal Data in order to provide the following services:
- Providing ALD Studio software through which you can sell online.
- Designing and implementing individual graphic creations of your products.
- Design and implementation of modification and development of www software.
- Brokerage and legal protection.
- Mediation of marketing, positioning and promotion.
4. The administrators of personal data entrusted for processing, in particular data entrusted by customers running online stores via the ALD Studio software, are individual customers.
5. All data provided by the Customer are considered confidential. The data collected via contact forms are used for commercial purposes.
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- Processed lawfully for the data subject.
- Collected for specific purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes.
- Kept in an identifiable form.
- Processed in a manner ensuring appropriate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
2. The transfer of data is voluntary in order to conclude a contract with ALD Studio, to receive a commercial offer or promotional and marketing materials.
3. The customer has the right to:
- Transferring Personal Data that has been provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing is based on consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator.
- Access to Personal Data.
- Request for rectification and processing restrictions.
- Withdrawal of any consent given to the Administrator at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- To object to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, carried out in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, including in particular processing for marketing purposes.
- Concluded contract for the provision of services or taking action at the request of the data subject, before concluding this contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR Regulation).
- Accounting regulations and related legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- Legally legitimate interest in profiling customers for marketing purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation).
- A legitimate interest consisting in recording calls with our customer service office for evidence purposes and to improve the quality of services provided (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation),
- A legitimate interest in collecting data for statistical and analytical purposes, which allows us to optimize our website and the services we provide (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR Regulation).
Period of personal data storage
- The legal obligation that obliges us to process your Personal Data ceases to bind us.
- In the case of marketing activities - until the Customer objects.
- If the processing of Personal Data depends on the consent of the Client, Personal Data may be processed until it is withdrawn.
- The possibility of pursuing any claims related to our cooperation by either party will cease.
- We will store Personal Data longer in the event that the Customer has any claims against the Administrator, in order to pursue claims by the Administrator, or to assert or defend against claims of third parties, for the period of limitation specified by law, in particular the Civil Code.
Personal data protection
2. The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of Personal Data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
- Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
- SSL certificate on all pages created by ALD STUDIO, where Personal Data is provided.
- Encryption of data used to authorize a person using the functionality of the ALD STUDIO administration panel
Sharing and entrusting the processing of personal data
2. The controller is responsible for and must be able to demonstrate compliance with the personal data processing rules ("accountability"). Including in particular:
- Taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability and seriousness of the threat.
- The administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing takes place in accordance with the GDPR;
- Implements an appropriate personal data protection policy.
- Designates the Data Protection Officer, if such a requirement arises in accordance with Art. 37 GDPR.
- Processed lawfully and in a transparent manner for the data subject.
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Collected adequately, according to what is necessary to achieve the goals.
- Stored in a form that permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
- Processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing as well as accidental loss, destruction or damage.